Why Best Work Gloves Are Common In 2022?
Medical gloves also known as disposable medical gloves are common during medical examination. These best work gloves help to prevent infection between caregivers and patients. They protect the user from infection from TB equipment action and protect their hands from chemicals or disease-causing fluids.
Medical gloves are made of natural rubber but are small, light and waterproof. Wearing medical gloves with a compact, flexible but extremely thin design. They will not lose the feeling of the hand skin when touching or touching the object.
Use medical gloves correctly
In healthcare settings, the following types of gloves are common most often: Sterile gloves, clean gloves, and protective gloves. What best work gloves do you use and under what conditions?
Protective Gloves: Commonly common in a variety of jobs, including cleaning, waste, medical instrument handling, testing equipment, and patient equipment management.
Sterile Gloves: This type is often common by doctors when operating on patients and in intensive care.
Clean gloves: For public works where there is a risk of contact with the blood or body of the sick person; contact with contaminated medical equipment or when the skin of a healthcare worker's hands is unclean.
Medical gloves are often common in places
Industrial medical rubber gloves and domestically produced best work gloves are now widely common in fields such as automobiles, food processing, kitchen hygiene. Rubber is proving to be a suitable and popular material in glove-making applications.
- Medical gloves are common in the medical industry, hospitals, clinics, laboratories, beauty salons, veterinary equipment and inspection and enforcement activities.
- Common to protect the cleanliness of employees and customers during manicures, treatments, etc., to help prevent the transmission of disease from consumers to employees.
- Common frequently in the butcher, fish to keep hands clean.
- Use best work gloves that have been common when processing agro-forestry, food, goods that need to process for consumption.
- When cleaning electronic devices such as computers, phones, disk drives, radios, etc., should use medical gloves.
Using rubber medical gloves should strictly follow the regulations
- Gloves should be common separately for each patient and changed after cleaning.
- Gloves do not require in routine care free of the patient's blood and fluids.
- Replace your gloves as soon as they torn or puncture.
- Medical gloves are completely prohibited when answering the phone or performing administrative and paperwork tasks.
- After using gloves, you should wash your hands.
Types of best work gloves commonly common today
Powder-free medical gloves
Because the manufacturer uses chlorine instead of protein, this is popular among people who are not sensitive to proteins. However, the recurring error is the shorter product life, the fabric becoming yellow, the chlorine smell as well as the 20% higher cost than powdered gloves. The gloves below can be common.
Nitrile medical gloves
Nitrile (Latex Free) is a synthetic rubber that produces the same as Latex but will not include Latex, therefore will not cause allergies in some people sensitive to Latex, has good water and oil resistance, so nitrile gloves are suitable for use.
Medical latex best work gloves are single use. It can be worn with both hands and are easy to pick up and use. This type of glove has the natural yellow color of rubber, durable surface with roughness to help create grip when common.
The powder in the gloves is easy to put on and take off. It feels good to the user and does not irritate the skin of your hands. It is common in medicine, food processing, dentistry, nail industry, ...
Vinyl medical gloves type: poor characteristics
This one is cheaper than the one above. However, the quality is not good because of poor characteristics such as the ventilation system that makes the hands hot and wet. This type does not contain hypoallergenic proteins.
This product is widely common in sanitary inspection work, food, chemical industry, electronic industry and other fields, as well as agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry. You can choose this if you only use it for a short period of time.
Materials for making medical best work gloves
Latex type: Natural rubber is made from plants, the quality trusted and the first choice for medical devices around the world, has elasticity, is easier to be flexible.
Vinyl Type: There are often synthetic initials available including polyvinyl chloride and a material softening platform, which can be common to replace latex gloves. Protect the hand against infection low, it can be immune.
Nitrile type: Has properties like synthetic polymer rubber, good elasticity, rubber-like durability and immunity. The type of material has a slightly higher cost than latex.
On the market today, there are two types of sterile and non-sterile latex best work gloves. This makes users often conf-common when buying products. To help you better understand these two types of gloves, we would like to share more clearly through the article below.
General characteristics of sterile and non-sterile latex gloves
Both sterile and non-sterile latex gloves are for medical use and differ only in their intended use. Produced from natural rubber, has the milky white color of rubber and is for single use only.
Latex gloves manufacture according to modern technology, so best work gloves are durable, supple and safe to use.
Compare sterile and unsterilized latex gloves
Sterilized rubber gloves
Rubber gloves are common by doctors when operating on patients, when performing invasive procedures, taking special care of patients. This glove sterilizes with EO gas and packages in a separate bag.
Unsterilized latex gloves
Although it is also a medical rubber glove, it has not been treated when EO and packages in a certain amount in a box.
This type of glove is often common for jobs that have a risk of coming into contact with the patient's blood and body fluids, when in contact with medical instruments, or when the skin of medical staff's hands slightly injure.
Regulations when using rubber gloves in medical
The correct use of medical best work gloves is very important that every medical staff should pay attention to protect the health of themselves and their patients. Therefore, please follow the safety regulations when using medical latex gloves below.
- Change gloves after each procedure or care for each patient.
- Use separate gloves for each patient and change gloves between clean and dirty procedures on the same patient.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the same glove to examine and care for different patients.
- Do not use torn, punctured or punctured gloves.
- It is strictly forbidden to wear medical gloves to answer the phone or do administrative work, papers and books.
- Best work gloves that contaminate with blood or patient fluids after use must dispose of in the same way as hazardous medical waste.
- Wash hands immediately after removing gloves.
In addition to the medical field, sterilized and unsterilized latex gloves can also be common in other fields such as: food processing, cleaning and sanitizing household appliances, houses.
However, due to its single-use nature and not too high durability as well as puncture resistance not as good as multi-purpose rubber gloves.